Monday, September 12, 2011

photo shoot

My mom brought up some of my old baby clothes for Vivian. One was this little sailor romper. I think Vivian is much skinnier than I must have been!! We went for a theme and took the shoot outside. She really loved looking around, unfortunately that means she didn't look at the camera very much!

Not sure how I feel about this mom...


You know how I feel about red. My colors are blush and bashful.


That squirrel is looking at me...


Where is that bird going?

Enough!




3 comments:

  1. Was this your going home outfit? It looks very, very fourth of July-ish! Haha. The last picture says it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, mom brought it up labor day weekend. I guess it was mine when I was a baby. Yeah, the last picture is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these pictures! I always check first thing when I get to work in the morning! Keep 'em coming! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete