Monday, October 3, 2011

2 months

Little V is already two months old! I realized last month that I confused 4 weeks with her month birthday. Chalk it up to sleep deprivation. Oh well, I was only two days off so I doubt the way she looks changed that much in two days. But this time I got the date right. She is nine weeks today but was two months old on Saturday. We have her two month check up and vaccinations on Wednesday which I am dreading. Nobody likes shots! On Thursday I went to a lactation consultant and she was weighed. She's gained another two and a half pounds!! Now she is up to 11 pounds half an ounce. She's catching up to the other full-term babies her age.

Here's her two months photo shoot. She's so serious during picture time! The rest of the day she smiles (not all the time but every now and then) but I swear as soon as the camera comes out she refuses to coo and smile the way I always imagined babies would do. That will come though. So many things are different from how I imagined pre-baby. But I'm going to keep her. Victor heard her laugh for the first time yesterday! Hopefully there's lots more of that to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment