Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fancy Pants

Another cute outfit from Marin and Leah!

Last weekend the three girls finally got to meet each other. It was so much fun seeing how Vivian interacts with the big girls. At daycare all the other kids love on her but by the end of the day she's usually so tired she doesn't really interact with them while I'm there. With Marin and Leah she would sit next to them and kind of play by herself but sometimes she would try to play with whatever toy they were using. It was so cute. And of course she showed off her new crawling skills.

It's so hot here! I've been buying some summer clothes in 12-18 months because I thought by the time it got hot she would be up to that size. But she needs those clothes now! I guess she can just rock out in too big clothes for awhile. More room for stealing pacifiers I guess.




This doesn't really have anything to do with anything. It just makes me laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment