Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Amazing Vivian!

Sorry guys, I meant to post last night but I got drunk and forgot. Actually, I sadly haven't had anything to drink since my brother's wedding. And that was just one glass. Before that it was my birthday 2010! Happily I was never a big drinker.

Anyway, the point is, I'm posting pictures out of chronological order today. I've got some more to post but I thought these were really cute soI thought  I'd go ahead and post them today.

Uncle Bubby and Aunt Mallory gave Vivian the cutest little swim hat!! They also gave her adorable espadrilles and a dress but I'll post about that when I have pictures. Today, it's about the hat. Vivian actually wore it all over the house for white awhile without fussing. The little flowers are adorable.

Grammy lets Vivian play with her Coke ice - that's when you know it's true love. Unfortunately, she wasn't so worried about sticky ice getting on my floor mats...



New goggles. A little big for now but they are still cute


Hi!!


Cuddles.


No comments:

Post a Comment