Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Chicago!

This weekend we all went to Chicago! Vivian had a great time and it wore her out. It was great to catch up with old friends. She was really good on the flights. I did learn that aisle seats are much better than window because it lets her look around at the other passengers which kept her entertained most of the flight back.

I let Vivian get out as much energy as possible before the flight.


The look on her face crack me up.


Sitting at the kids' table eating lunch before the flight.


Checking out the little boy who was checking HER out.


She refused to look at the camera but I just love this outfit so I'm posting the picture anyway.



At the aquarium. I finally got a picture of the two of us looking at the camera!



Aunti Keegan!!


No comments:

Post a Comment