Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Problem Solved!

I figured out how to solve Vivian's slight nudity issue. I bought a little bikini and just force her to wear the bottoms! Ta da! I still feel strongly against babies in bikinis and I don't plan on ever letting her wear this thing out of our backyard but. The bottoms are the perfect fix because it's not as constricting (or as hard to put on) as a regular suit but it's harder to take off than a diaper. 

At first she was like "what the heck?? Let me out of this contraption!"


Then she was all, ooh spaghetti! 

The house came with a picnic table which is one of the best parts of the house! Whenever the weather is nice, which has been most days lately, I just take our dinner outside and let her eat. That way I don't have to stress about her new found habit of throwing food when she gets bored.


Such a lady with her fork hehe


Why yes daddy, I will give you a cup of cheese on your pasta


Then she played/cleaned off in the pool. This is the best purchase ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment