Sunday, June 2, 2013

Zoo

Today Vivian and I went to the zoo with a law school friend and her adorable daughter. I think the girls met once or twice before but it has been  quite awhile. They were best buddies right away! They held hands while they were walking around and they would randomly hug each other. Of course, Vivian, being the older of the two, was a little bossy and dragging poor Cate around where Vivian wanted to go. But Cate didn't seem to mind. I missed a picture of the hugs but the hand-holding is cute.

We went early in the morning so the animals were very active. Apparently first thing in the morning is the best time to go to a zoo. I can't believe a kangaroo let her get this close!! I wanted to run and grab her in case the kangaroo kicked her or something but I didn't want to startle the thing. Happily they just checked each other out then the kangaroo hopped away. 







She did this herself



She insisted that her hood "hat" always be on her head. She was not happy with my for not bringing a hat for myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment