Monday, November 25, 2013

Wild Weekend

Ok, clearly the blogger app has formatting problems. That's why I didn't use it the first time I downloaded it. Oh well. I think a week of not using my computer has kind of fixed it. 

We had a lazy weekend. Vivian and I are both sick with colds so we just kind of lounged. The problem is, a two year of with a cold is a mind trip like you wouldn't believe! She's really pretty good about not having many tantrums but I think we had more this weekend than we've had in the last month. Oy!

Here she is, happy playing in her tunnel


Surprise!


To this evil look (notice the bowl on the floor? Yeah, that's because I gave her chips but something was wrong with them - not sure what - so she flipped the bowl like Theresa flips tables)


And then this when I wouldn't let her eat the chips she threw on the floor. Who knew that would result in no chips? Not her!


No comments:

Post a Comment