Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Day Off

Victor is out of town tonight so I decided Vivian and I would have a break from our usual week days of rushing to make dinner, eat, bathe, and get to bed early. It was so fun! Definitely not a daily routine type of day but a fun break. We ate ice cream right after school/work.

She wanted pink with sprinkles - and ate the ENTIRE thing!


Some pre-teen boys were outside trying to talk to girls. Vivian was fascinated - and kept laughing at them.



Then she fell in love with this fountain. I had to help her walk around the wall-edge singing Love is an Open Door from probably 15 minutes. We sang a duet. I thought about teaching her You are 16 but it seemed like too much trouble. And I like singing duets with her.


Then we found a splash pad I didn't know existed. It was great!! I think it will become a regular weekend visit site. I didn't have a swim suit but she didn't mind just playing in her diaper.



She was so worn out from today that she went straight to sleep with no fussing at all! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment