Sunday, August 3, 2014

Vivian's fourth third birthday party

I do have some more Disneyland photos to post - but I wanted to post Vivian's birthday pictures first. We had another party for her today. I don't think we realized she would have so many birthday parties this year! But I think that's kind of how it is with summer birthdays, or mine was any way. 

Vivian had a great time, she was beaming the whole time. After her nap she woke up and asked where everyone went.

The cake (the sprinkles in the middle are supposed to be in the shape of an ice cream cone but it didn't quite work out that way)


Dessert spread (complete with an ice cream sundae bar)



I bought a cute little Old Navy "birthday girl" shirt for her but instead she wanted to wear her two year old dress from Spain. Oh well. She was happy.


All the kiddos eating lunch.


I love watching little kids watch other kids open birthday presents. They are all very good helpers come present opening time.


Firestare-Snow White


Dessert time!



No comments:

Post a Comment