Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Hate Hate

In response to my last post - yes, she's fine. It was a little cut, mostly just red now. No more swollen cheek.

Vivian and her friends at school love to use the word hate when they are in bad moods. Here was Vivian tonight:

Me: Time to go to sleep Vivian
V: I hate sleep
M: Ok, well let's just cuddle
V: I hate cuddling
Me: Ok I'll just leave then
V: No! I hate leaving
Me: Ok, let's cuddle
V: I hate cuddling. I hate everything. I hate chair, I hate rug, I hate books, I hate curtain, I hate pictures, I hate Mickey Mouse ears, I hate doors, I hate walls (if you can't tell, she's looking around the room saying she hates everything she sees) I hate toys. I love your leg
Me: Erm, ok. How about you lay on my leg and go to sleep?
V: I hate sleep. I hate blankets, I hate dolls, I hate animals. I love your face.
Me: Ok, well let's get warm under the blankets
V: I hate blankets

No comments:

Post a Comment