Monday, October 6, 2014

Weekend

Saturday was our wedding anniversary! Megan came over to play with Vivian while Victor and I went to dinner and a movie. Yes, we stayed up late enough to do both in one evening. Wild and crazy times over here.

Here's Vivian posing with her princess army for Megan.


Vivian loves to pretend to go to bed in the spare bedroom. Never at bedtime and never in her own room. She also loves dressing up my Felicity doll. 


Rocking Felicity to sleep.


Drinking her milk out of a big girl mug. This dress was initially going to be the very clothing item I officially saved. But then she found it and started playing dress up in it. I figure I'd rather she have fun with it now than stare at it creepily in 15 years when she goes to college. It's such a cute dress though!


No comments:

Post a Comment