Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Target!

Yesterday I took Vivian to Target. I generally try to avoid taking her with me because either 1) she has a melt down or 2) we find so many cute things I cannot say no and I buy more than I intended to. Yesterday fell into the second category. We found an adorable Christmas dress (but she says she doesn't want to see Santa this year because she is too shy.) Then we had to get some matching shoes (I wanted black patent, she wanted red glitter… guess what we came home with.) And we got the cutest bath towel.

There is another big Frozen push, they have released a sing-along version and they are gearing up for Christmas so Frozen is everywhere! More than I have seen in the last year combined I think. But they have a little Frozen photo shoot spot and Vivian had to pose, of course. 



Ariel bath towel (she curled her legs up under her and pretended she was sitting on a rock)






No comments:

Post a Comment