Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Zoo!

It was 70 degrees today!! I just could not stand to be in the office when it is 70 degrees in January. I'm lucky enough to have a supervisor who not only allows me to use my vacation days however I want, but actually encourages me to use them for random days like today. This morning when Vivian woke up I told her we had a surprise Vivian and Mommy day and that we were going to the zoo. 

There were actually a TON of people there. Lots of mommy groups with younger kids and expensive strollers. But then a lot of kids who were really old enough to be in school. I don't know where they came from, maybe home school? It was really odd. There were a lot of them.

Climbing through a hole in the giant tree. She was much more bold during this visit. 




I told her the tortoise liked her shoes so she sat down and talked to him for probably three minutes.


She went down the slide like a big girl! She typically loves to climb and run but balks at this slide. This visit she ran over to the slide and went down multiple times. 



She also love this spinny thing. Seems like a recipe for vertigo to me but she enjoys it. Problem is, the big kids like it too and they are not as good about waiting in line and sharing as the little kids were.


No comments:

Post a Comment