Friday, March 27, 2015

Sick girl

Poor Vivian was sick yesterday. She woke up vomiting around 2 and didn't stop until around noon. Then her fever spiked. Happily she seems to be all better. A little tired still but no more sickness.

Whenever she feels yucky she asks me to rub her tummy. The problem is, she doesn't care that it eventually makes me arm start to hurt. So I introduced the heating pad. Works like magic.


Crashed around 11 a.m.


She started feeling better yesterday afternoon so played doctor with Vivian Rose (yes, she named her doll after herself. She loves herself. It's a good thing.)


Then she painted a little.


Today she was too tired to go to school plus you have to be fever free for 24 hours before you can go back so we had another at home day. She has been asking to cut her hair so it seemed like a good day.

Before...


AFTER!


I have to say, as much as I loved her long curls, I think short hair fits her. And happily tonight after bath her curl started coming back with the short hair. Yay! I'm not ready to give up the curls.

Selfie


No comments:

Post a Comment