Monday, April 13, 2015

The good and the bad (never any ugly)

Yesterday Vivian and I saw the new Cinderella movie with Stacy and Marin and Leah. It was a gorgeous movie! Visually stunning. Cate Blanchett was amazing as always. Stace and I both agree it is worth watching if only for the gorgeous costumes. 

After, Vivian decided she wanted me to take some pictures of her to send to Stacy. Again, she doesn't seem to understand if she goes far away I can't actually see her in the shot.





Pouty selfie


Today Vivian got mad at me for something, I can't remember what. So she decided to draw all over her legs and face. Then when I apparently didn't react in the way she wanted she decided to draw on some closet doors with marker. That definitely got a reaction. 



No comments:

Post a Comment