Monday, June 15, 2015

Birthday Prep

Today after work Vivian and I wandered around Toys R Us to get ideas for her birthday. I told her I would take pictures of what she found that she liked and make a list for her. This is what the random girl came up with.

This playhouse


This stuffed dog


Ariel life vest thing complete with little skirt on bottom


An Ariel and an Anna life vest thing with skirt


This stuffed bunny of some sort


A water/sand play tower?


A Monster high doll (Monster High is her new fav, along with My Little Pony. I actually think Monster High has the same messages than MLP like be true to yourself, be a loyal friend, be brave, but the clothes the girls wear are ridiculous!!!!)


This dress


This dress


This keyboard (that did not work well at all)


This doll and the dolly toy set in her left hand (the cheapest things she found)


This thing


This Hello Kitty ambulance


Taking a break from shopping by pretending to be an old lady walking around the store


Cinderella carriage


Frozen vanity


At this point I made her leave the store. I'm sure she could have found more!

1 comment: