Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Halloween!

Vivian's costume arrived! She is so excited. I'm pretty sure no one will know who she is supposed to be but Vivian is so cool she won't even care. She also has a hot pink wig on it's way. I'm still figuring out what shirt she will wear underneath. I'll probably just let her pick one that day.


So she is Pinkie Pie Equestria Girl. My Little Pony has taken directions from Disney on how to get more of a following and created pony-people. They are kind of human, but have magic in them from when Twilight Sparkle came into their world and they turn into weird pony-people amalgams when the magic of friendship comes out. 



Pony ears


The skirt is really long. She said she wanted it down to her ankles so we compromised. I measured her favorite skirt and had it made to that length. She's not a shortie skirt kind of girl. The skirt is a little big but a coworker said she could sew little pin tucks into it to help it stay up. I'm going to cut the boots shorter so they fit cleaner.


1 comment: