Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pink Corduroy

Is there anything cuter than a pink corduroy jumper? How about a pink corduroy jumper with a little mouse on the pocket and matching pink mouse shoes? A friend has two adorable daughters older than Little V. Luckily for Vivian she received some adorable clothes last week. This morning I was in charge of dressing V so I decided she needed to wear corduroy. It's the cutest outfit ever! I think she is going to wear the shoes everyday.

Sorry most of her poses are the same as the last post. I take her pictures really quickly in the mornings before I leave for work so I tend to just plop her down in her room or on my bed so there's not going to be much variety in the foreseeable future. But, I figure taking any pictures is better than taking very few that happen to have different backgrounds. And now for the adorable outfit...

Does anyone else think she looked EXACTLY like Victor from the eyes up in this one. He swears she doesn't but I think she looks more like him in this shot than in any other I have taken.



1 comment:

  1. She looks so much like Victor there! We need a side-by-side comparison of the two of them!

    ReplyDelete