Thursday, June 21, 2012

Birthday list

Vivian is turning one soon! Nobody needs to get her a present. She won't know the difference - she's only turning one. It really doesn't matter to me either way.  At all.

But, if anyone wants to get her something and wants some ideas, here are a few things. First, BOOKS!!! Lots and lots of books. Board books, longish books, lift the flap books (though she usually just tears off the flap and tries to eat it). Any books.

We are thinking about getting her some sort of little playhouse. I've been eying the Melissa and Doug foods to go in her little house. I've heard to hold up really well and are fun to cut in half. I'm trying to stay away from things requiring batteries as much as possible.




Melissa and Doug Three Little Pigs

xylophone

An xylophone would be fun too. She likes hitting things.

That's all I can think of for now. Just some ideas. If you were wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment