Sunday, June 10, 2012

Mommy daughter weekend

This weekend was just Vivian and I. I was a little worried that she would be a holy terror but she was really great!! I had a fantastic time just to two of us - of course we did miss Victor and all that. I just had to  plan some type of activity for every awake period. Lots of swimming, errands, walking to the farmer's market. Ready for Victor to get back and help in the mornings though! Those 5:30 am wake ups are killer. I'm exhausted!!

Here's Vivian on our way to walk to the market. She loves going and people watching. Such a little Caitlin/Nana.


I love this one.


We bought blackberries and raspberries. Her favorites. I will now interpret for you:

"Oh you thought I would keep clean? HA!! Why would I do that? You clean everything up for me. What's the point in trying to be clean. You are a funny mommy."


"You know I love you right? I was just playing."



"Gotcha!"

I also have a video to add in a few days. It's pretty funny. Now she's asleep and I'm watching a Bridezillas marathon. Almost every commercial break has a commercial for this new frozen drink mix. I really want one. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment