Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fall Gear

Vivian was feeling particularly photogenic today so I took a ton of pictures - therefore this is part 1 of 2. Today's is about her new fall gear.  First, notice the Target Chuck Taylors. Good fall sneakers for running around in the leaves. Item 1 of 3 I would wear.

Here's her fall coat - or more correctly cloak!! It's so cute! It's a really soft grey cotton with a navy and grey striped lining. And TOGGLES. Ah! Item 2 of three I would wear. The cloak has sleeves in this picture but you can unbutton the so it's a cape!


And, it has a hood.


Finally, her new slippers. Super soft and comfy and good for running around the house. She also loves these. Less slippery than socks but she also doesn't have to hang out in PJs all day.


Playing with her mini-books from Marin and Leah. She LOVES them and has learned the noise a monkey makes thanks to these books.


Ma! I'm up here.


Slippers are item three I would wear.


No comments:

Post a Comment