Saturday, October 20, 2012

Updates

I forgot to upload my pictures and I'm too lazy to get up and get my camera right now. I'll try to post pictures tonight.

What Vivian is doing these days:
1) Clapping for herself. For example, stack a block then stop and clap, get a piece of food on the fork lay the fork down and clap. It's funny
2) Fake coughing while I am having a coughing fit
3) Carrying around bags the say I carry my purse
4) Putting things away. Her current favorite is to take all her pants out of their drawer, lay them on the floor, then put them all away. Unfolded but it still counts.
5) Wipe her face with a paper towel when she's finished eating
6) Wipe her tray to clean it off for fruit
7) The sign language sign for "all done"
8) Fight naps... ugh
9) Lay her head on Inky as if Inky was her personal pillow

No comments:

Post a Comment