Saturday, November 17, 2012

Busy Saturday

Vivian has become such a little mimic. The other day she pulled her backpack over her shoulder and walked to the garage door expecting to go out for the day apparently. Later that day she pushed her laundry basket from her room all the way to the basement gate to do some laundry. It definitely makes me more aware of my actions and I'm working on my bad habits to be a better example. 

She also likes walking with her purse. She has a hard time keeping it on her shoulder so whatever hand has her purse can't be used for anything else. 



This afternoon she and I went to Pottery Barn Kids to check out their Vivian/Vivienne doll for a possible Christmas present. It's kind of pricy so I wanted to let her see the dolls before we bought it. She loves it! I'm going to have such a hard time waiting for Christmas. She played with the doll and the stroller for quite awhile. (yes, that is a tulle bed skirt behind her. Oh, PBK)




No comments:

Post a Comment