Saturday, March 9, 2013

She Could be a Farmer in those Clothes

Bonus points to anyone who can name the movie my titles quotes. 

Vivian is still very into picking out her own clothes and dressing herself. At night she likes to go through her dirty clothes hamper while I am reading and dress herself in whatever she can find. Here's the best example so far:

a summer tank I pulled out in the hope it will fit her again this year, a skirt, all over her fleece jammies. It's funny, she actually sleeps best when she is wearing clothes over her PJs so maybe I should start making this a regular thing. Don't worry - she's just sleeping in this pic, not sad. It was a 5:30 wake up day. (her choice, not ours)


This morning was my sleep in day so Victor took Vivian to the park to work off some excess energy. Since the snow is melting and the ground is very very very muddy he put her in my old snow pants.


Muddy tush



No comments:

Post a Comment