Sunday, March 24, 2013

Snow Day Fun

We had yet another snow storm last night! This is crazy. In preparation I bought a cake mix and frosting for Vivian to decorate. She loves coloring these days so I thought icing a cake would be right up her alley. She had a lot of fun! Unfortunately, she tended to poke holes in the cake while spreading the icing but, that's ok. Still tasted the same. She really really loved putting the sprinkles on. She went through the ones that came with the icing so I pulled out some old Halloween ones for her to use. Definitely a fun activity!



Reminds me of Nana tasting her baked goods.




After I took away the cake and icing she started licking the spatula to get the sprinkles to stick so she could keep eating them.


Then the post-nap taste test.


She approves!



No comments:

Post a Comment