Monday, October 28, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

I'm front loading my posts this week. Usually I space them out but I'm excited about this post so don't yell at me if I don't post anything between now and this weekend's halloween post.

Yesterday we went to a pumpkin patch. We assumed Vivian would love running through the pumpkins and picking out big ones. We were wrong. She liked everything leading up to the pumpkin patch (pre picked pumpkins, animals, pony rides) she hated the tractor ride to the pumpkin patch. Then she didn't want to look for pumpkins and only wanted to be carried by me. The only way we could get her to walk was my singing an adventure song I made up while we were walking.

Distance shot of her riding Soda Pop the horse. She said she was going to lasso a baby cow.


Big girl!


In the car on the way to the patch. She has such pretty eyes. Totally daddy's eyes. 


Walking on some random boards 


Smashing a pumpkin. About the only fun she had in the patch




No comments:

Post a Comment