Thursday, October 17, 2013

Winter Coat #1

Vivian has two winter coats this year. One Northface fleece that's a size too big so hopefully she can wear it next year too. It's mostly for really cold and playing outside. Then Target was having a good sale on Monday so I found this super fantastically girly awesome coat that I really really want in mommy size.

Things I love about this coat: 1) it is sparkly, 2) it has a subtle bow in the back, 3) it has gold lining, 4) it has gold sparkly buttons 5) for some reason it reminds me of the Kiera Knightly P&P when she walks through the moors thinking of Mr. Darcy wearing a man's coat (though, whose coat is that? I assume it is her dad's and the hussy isn't torturing poor Mr. Darcy walking around in some other man's coat. But why doesn't she just wear her own coat?) Either way, the moral of the story is Vivian looks like Kiera in her new coat.



Why does Mr. Darcy brood so much!? Why can't he just tell me what he's thinking?


He just said I bewitch him, body and soul. It's all cool now.



No comments:

Post a Comment