Thursday, February 6, 2014

Swimsuit!

This post has a lot of pictures and I apologize. They are all just so cute I couldn't choose! We went to Target to find some new pjs. The Target made it impossible to locate their jammies, but Vivian did manage to find some superhero undies, a hat, and this swimsuit. I didn't get her the hat but I did let her have the suit. It is so cute!! I don't know who buys swimsuits in February but there were only three of these left. None in her size so I sized up and it is fine. She doesn't seem to mind.

So we were standing in line and when I was digging through my purse she stripped off her jacket and shirt before I saw and stopped her. She really wanted that suit! So I let her put in on over her pants and then put the jacket back on just to get home.



She put on her ballet shoes and did some dance moves in front of the mirror







Pirate Vivian


No comments:

Post a Comment