Sunday, February 2, 2014

Weekend photos

Here are some random pictures from this weekend. Vivian is really into superheros and especially Spiderman. As much as I like Disney movies I'm glad she likes all sort of characters, not just princesses and fairies. Though Think does have an attitude on her. 

The problem is, I'm much better at make believe with girly things than with action things. So when she started asking for webs I was a little stuck. Then I had an epiphany. I bought some white yarn and braided several different strands. Then I tied them together making different lassos and web slingers. It turned out fairly well, happily she has quite an imagination on her!




Then today she played out in the snow for a little while. She liked it well enough… until she made a snowball and her hands got cold. Then she was not happy at all!




Post-15 minutes in the snow. You'd think she was outside for hours and hours! Silly girl


No comments:

Post a Comment