Friday, January 31, 2014

Randoms

Nothing super interested here. I'm just posting because I haven't since Monday and assume Cait will kill me if she doesn't get any photos for a week.

I had a flat tire the other day and we had to spend about an hour and a half sitting waiting for it to be fixed. She was surprisingly well-behaved!! The last thirty minutes were rough but before that she was great. She colored, ran around, looked at the tires, just about everything. I couldn't believe it.


They even had a kid-sized table with crayons and coloring books.


This is the response I received them I tried to wake her up yesterday morning. She pulled the blanket over her head.


Then yesterday we played at a beach volleyball area near out neighborhood. In 34 degree weather. It was cold!




No comments:

Post a Comment