Thursday, January 16, 2014

Costume Change

You may have noticed in my recent posts that Vivian wears different outfits in the same post. This isn't because the photos are taken on the same day. It is because Vivian is obsessed with changing her clothes. Seriously, if Victor or I were stay at home parents we would go bankrupt on the cost of water alone. Today she wore one outfit to daycare, three different princess dresses, another dress, then a towel, then jammies. No joke. 

Here she is as Cinderella. Sweeping her floors. She loves this dress for Marin and Leah.


This photo cracks me up.


She made me be the witch. I kind of feel for all the Wicked Queens these days. So I wore the cape with the pink on the outside. She did not approve.


Then she tested out her balance bike. Still getting used to it.


On another note, I wish I could sew. She keeps asking for various princess costumes and I feel like it would be pretty easy to sew some simple dresses. But I can't sew. She has several princess dresses from Target, but she doesn't like the big plastic picture they all have on the front of the dress. So that kind of limits her costume options. Since I cannot sew, I'll have to see if I can cut off the plastic things.  I'm good with scissors.

No comments:

Post a Comment