Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Activities

Yesterday I tried another activity with Vivian. I'm happy to report this one actually went well! I've been trying a bunch of the "make it all yourself at home with no mess and it will entertain your child for hours!" pins from Pinterest. They are always messy and she never likes them for more than five minutes. If even that. This activity actually was easy to make and was so cool. It's homemade puffy paint. I'll put the link at the bottom. But basically you mix flour, salt, food coloring, and a tiny bit of water. Then use Q-tips to make your drawing and microwave for 30 seconds when finished. I don't even like coloring and I loved this paint. It was very therapeutic.




Here are the finished pictures. The green one is a superhero. Blue was for daddy. Black for Vivian. Bottom right is for Mimi (according to Vivian it is a picture of Papa, Caiti, a monster, and a chicken.) Bottom right is Mikey and Sulley.


Homemade puffy paint

No comments:

Post a Comment