Monday, January 6, 2014

Another Snow Day

Daycare was closed again today due to illness. Today was a rough one. I don't know what the difference was… other than that two year olds have more personalities than the ocean has fish.

My first attempt to entertain her was by building a fort. But I didn't build it the way she wanted or with the blanket she wanted. Sadly the blanket she wanted wasn't big enough to build a fort. So I then had to put it away.



Then I let her help me make a stew that has to simmer all day. She proceeded to throw the carrot shavings on the floor and flour all over the countertops.


Then she ate popcorn and watch Super Why. So that was a quiet 24 minutes.


And Fungooms for another 3 minutes


Then she took a 35 minute bath and I love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment