Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Santa Visit

Last weekend Vivian decided she actually did want to see Santa. So today after work Victor and I took her to see Santa. This was a much better time to go than after work! No line at all and Santa was nice and fresh after his break.


They have a fun igloo for the kids to play in while waiting to see Santa.



Santa gave her a candy cane and jingle bell headband.


 Vivian was really excited to see Santa… until he came out and sat in his chair. Then she was like uh, no, this isn't happening. She didn't cry but she did not want to sit on his lap (I can't blame her, I wouldn't want to sit on a stranger's lap either. It's kind of a mean tradition in that way.)

Santa offered us his chair and stood next to her. She did thank him for the swag. Happily this year I was wearing make up and had fixed my hair for work so I don't have to blur out my face!

The photo company lets you have free digital downloads of all your photos. It's pretty nice!









No comments:

Post a Comment