Friday, December 19, 2014

Snow!

We had around 3-4 inches of snow yesterday. Vivian woke up a little before 5:45 and checked out the window immediately. We then had to go out in the snow to play for 20 minutes. It was cold!

I hadn't even thought about buying her waterproof winter gear so she went out in her bear jacket and sweatpants like a trooper. She didn't even complain once. 





But she did request hot chocolate and waffles for breakfast. I thought the hot chocolate would be a fun snow morning treat. She didn't drink any of it so we both got what we wanted!


Then I got her snow boots, pants, jacket, mittens and hat. She wouldn't wear the pants I got so she squeezed into my old 2T pants. Three years in a row guys! Now that's a bargain. They actually still fit around the waist, they are just a little short but the boots are tall enough it isn't a problem.


Making snow angels.


No comments:

Post a Comment