Tuesday, April 12, 2011

20 weeks

We made it halfway! That's the big news for the week. Not much else new. I ordered the dresser/changing table combo. We'll see how long it takes us to put it together. We've had the crib over a month and it's still in the box. Though, this weekend I did put together one of the rocking chairs I bought Victor for Christmas. But... neither of us has quite been brave enough to test it out. Maybe I'll wait until my engineer brother comes into town and sweet talk him into putting the crib together. Then it will be indestructible.

I learned that the possible reason last week's mango was smaller than the previous week's sweet potato is because apparently tropical mangos are bigger than grocery store mangos. The Bump should have specified which it meant. Though, I guess I could have actually weighed the mango to get one closer to the appropriate size. I'm hoping they meant a tropical mango, however, because look at the difference between last week's baby and this week's baby! I don't think that's normal.


So, obviously this week the baby is a cantaloupe. I bought one of the smaller ones I could find and it still seems huge!


Football hold!


Victor can be very artistic when he sets his mind to it.


So, that's it for this week. Hopefully we will know the sex within the next few weeks. And hopefully the doctor tells us the right sex and we don't get a surprise on the delivery table!

No comments:

Post a Comment