Monday, April 18, 2011

21 weeks

Well, we passed the halfway mark. This week the baby is about as long as a banana and not quite a full pound (thus is box of pasta.) Victor said I look extra pregnant this week. So, either I popped this weekend it's the fact that I'm wearing fitted clothes that show off the bump.

My mom came up this weekend and we went shopping. Now I finally have some clothes that fit! I still need comfy capris though. Gap had some cute ankle length pants but I feel like those are going to be just as hot as full length pants this summer. So, this weekend I'm going to check out Old Navy. I'm very thankful to be pregnant at this point in time, when I don't have to wear huge jumpers and blouses just to hide my bump. I figure pregnancy is the one point in my life when my tummy can be as big as I like and I don't have to worry about it! So I'm milking it for all its worth.

I look sort of like a pregnant t-rex in this first picture with my mini-arm.


Smile!
I think the baby work me up kicking this morning. I'm not positive, it could have been a dream... but I'm pretty sure that's what was going on. I think baby was trying to say it's bored and likes being rocked to sleep when I move around during the day. If the baby is that smart in utero to know to kick to wake me up, and to keep kicking until I do, it's got to be pretty darn stubborn as well. Not sure where that stubbornness would come from since both Victor and I are so mellow and never stubborn... (cue foreboding music)

No comments:

Post a Comment