Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bookcases are finished!

We finally finished the bookcases!! The carpenter came by on Saturday and put the finishing touches on. Then I painted the fireplace while Victor painted the back of the cases that go down the steps into the basement. We've slowly been putting our books away. It looks so good! We are getting a few more shelves to insert by the basement and around the tv, because, it's going to be tight with just the books we already own so we want plenty of room for more. The area above the tv is reserved for little tchotchkes so it's empty for now. I've never let myself buy nicknacks because I never had a place to put them! Now we can finally start working on the nursery and the yard. I'm amazed at how many weeds we already have. Yuck!

Entertainment Center:

Fireplace:
By the basement:

No comments:

Post a Comment