Monday, May 9, 2011

24 weeks

Sorry I didn't post last week. Last week's food was a squash. I don't really like squash so I wasn't feeling very moved by it. I also didn't really want to spend the money on something we definitely wouldn't eat. Then I meant to post just a general hand-under-tummy picture but the week got away from me. Sorry about that. You didn't miss much. Though, that did make me think of a few weeks ago when the baby was an avocado! She's gotten much bigger.

So, this week the baby is a pineapple. We tried to be festive by posing near our cute new purple flowering tree. Unfortunately, our neighbor's basketball hoop kind of ruins the look. And no, I'm not wearing any shoes. I like super thick calluses. They are cool.



Baby bump is slowly overtaking baby fruit.


My tootsies are disappearing! I think Victor needs to learn how to paint nails. I refuse to go out in sandals with unpainted toes.


So, that's it this week. This weekend I'm going on a girls' weekend babymoon and visiting Andrea Nicole in Atlanta. Thus the hot pink toe nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment