Tuesday, May 31, 2011

27 weeks

So, like you saw in my last post we finally finished the nursery! It's very exciting to have such a big thing finished. Now we just need to go buy changing table supplies and find a way to save tons and tons of money and then we will be all set for the baby and for my maternity leave! I have a feeling one of those things will be harder than the other.

This week the baby is about 14.5 inches long and two - two and a half pounds. I cut some flowers to about 14 inches. I couldn't really find anything I liked that is two pound but I think the pitcher I put the flower in is about that weight. Victor was feeling very artistic this week so the pictures are much better than last week's self-portraits.





I finally went swimming this weekend. Victor has been in a few times but it's been too cold for me. I'll sometimes soak my feet while Victor swims (he says they look like I sprained both of them by the time I get home from work) and that always feels nice. It was still a little bit cold for swimming but we just jumped in and got used to it. We have to teach the baby from an early age to love swimming as much as we do!

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful, and I love the climbing roses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! That's my first blog comment! Those are the roses I was telling you about, we just can't kill them.

    ReplyDelete