Friday, July 15, 2011

33 weeks

Sorry, no pictures this week. I meant to take one yesterday but I got distracted making dinner and hanging out with baby brother and his fiancee after dinner.

So, your homework for this week is to walk around your house finding things that are either approximately 18 inches or 4 pounds. It's harder than you think! I promise I'll have pictures next week. They may or may not have an edible item as my companion. It's getting harder and harder to find size comparisons. Even The Bump has given up on me! Now their list combines several weeks at once. I have a few more weeks as a honeydew then I move up to the stereotypical big guns... the dreaded watermelon!

If you come up with a good size comparison food I might just use it next week. Let me know by Saturday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment