Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Special Treat

A friend/co-worker is leaving the office to go to law school at Boston College. Tomorrow we are having a going away happy hour for him. He has an even bigger sweet tooth than I do! Therefore, I decided to make some type of dessert.

On Tastespotting I saw a post for blue velvet cupcakes. Normally I really don't like red (or any color) velvet cupcakes. They are usually too dry and the icing is too cloying. But, I thought the blue would make a cute background for red Bs so the cupcakes look like Red Sox caps. Fortunately they actually turned out pretty tasty and I went light on the icing so hopefully the combo is a good one.

Anyway, the point of this post is, I think this is why Victor says all the other moms are going to hate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment