Sunday, February 19, 2012

Boston bound!

This weekend Vivian, my mom, and I all went to Boston to see Aunti Caiti and look for dresses to wear to Uncle Bubby's wedding. We flew out Friday and we were supposed to come back Monday. Friday and Saturday day were really great! Little V loved spending time with her aunti and grammy. Though she missed her Aunti Keegan. Unfortunately, there was something funny with the air in the hotel and it made her so congested she couldn't breathe no matter how I tried to hold her or lay her. She had a terrible time sleeping so by 3 am Saturday/Sunday morning I decided I had to take her home. Sunday would have been miserable for her and I was already dreading Sunday night. We were home by noon and she has been sleeping off and on all day. She was still a little fussy but her breathing and congestion are noticeably better. I was sad to cut the weekend short but at least we got to visit for a little while.

She did really well on the plane rides! On the way to Boston she slept most of the flight. The way back we had a connection. The first flight she only slept 45 minutes then was a tiny bit fussy but she could have been a lot worse. The second leg was great. I had a whole row to myself so she was able to stretch out in my arms and get some good sleep.

Hanging out at the airport trying to wear her out for the flight.



Ready to go out on Saturday in her Juicy jumpsuit and baby Uggs.

Hi!

Wearing the hat daddy bought for her Boston trip.


We had a fun trip and hopefully next time the hotel air won't be to bad. Especially since our next trip is to Uncle Bubby's wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment