Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Knickerbockers

Apparently this week I had a laundry fail. She has worn her black pants several times and every time I have washed them. Last week I washed them with a whole load of other clothes, all of which came out just fine. Unfortunately some magic hot water stream happened to only hit her black leggings and shrank them. So annoying! Anyway, Victor thought they were supposed to be knickerbocker pants and put them on her today. She actually looked pretty cute. I pretended like if you didn't know you couldn't tell they were supposed to be normal length. She's the only baby girl at daycare so regardless she's the best dressed one there.

Babies are so stretchy!


Hi mom!

Pedal pusher pants

You talkin' to me? Are YOU talkin' to me? (Her De Niro face)


1 comment: