Sunday, February 19, 2012

Shopping Saturday

Saturday we went to the mall for a few hours. I'd never had Vivian in the stroller for that long so I wasn't sure how well she would do but she was a trooper! By the end of the day she was ready to get out and move around but on the whole she was great. She's such a happy baby most of the time. The store clerks loved her. They gushed over the little jumpsuit and Uggs. She's a ham and smiled at everyone.

At the end of the day when she was getting restless I let her try some yogurt melts for the first time and she is in love with them. They are basically dehydrated yogurt and they melt in her mouth so I didn't worry too much about her choking (though I did break them into thirds) and she loved drinking from her sippy like a big girl. She still wants me to hold it for her but when I wouldn't she would do it herself. She loves water. She can go through a whole sippy in no time.

More yogurt melts please!



This picture is so funny. Blowing bubbles and expressing her general ennui




No comments:

Post a Comment