Sunday, April 1, 2012

8 months (outside)

She's eight months! Vivian is making so many big changes. She is crawling all over the place. She can now follow me wherever I go in the living room and will crawl to me whenever I bend down and motion for her. However, she is also better at letting me know when she wants me to pick her up and becomes annoyed when I won't. She has three teeth! A vampire one on top and two middles on the bottom. We've started cleaning them every night. Right now we use these special cloths but hopefully that will ease her into a toothbrush. She's also really close to standing up on her own. She is constantly pushing up on her hands and working on her balance.

Today was the first time she has been in the grass. She didn't like it very much so I couldn't get any smiling pictures. But her outfit is so cute I have lots of pictures anyway. This is going to be a two part post - one of outside pictures, one of inside.




No comments:

Post a Comment