Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What a difference four days makes

Early last week Vivian really wasn't pulling up at all. She was leaning on her toys and pushing herself up so her legs were straight but she was still bent over at the waist. When I picked her up from daycare on Thursday she had not only pulled herself up on the couch but she was trying to let go of it and stand on her own! Now she is a pulling up fiend. She can pull up on almost anything. This afternoon she used my skirt to pull herself up and make me pick her up.

Here's a picture from last week.




And this was from yesterday. She pulled up all on her own! She also has a cold which explains the red nose and is teething which explains the excess drool. Happily I think the tooth finally broke through. Unhappily I think she has another one that is getting ready to cause some problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment