Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sunny day

It's warm out!


Vivian was being quite the little stinker today. She absolutely refused to look at me for our photo shoot. She looked anywhere but at me. I bought her some little leather booties from Target since all of her socks are currently too small. I think they are so cute! She seemed to like them and actually kept them on all day. I might invest in more.


Nope - still pretending like you aren't there singing songs to make me look at you. Lalala I'm ignoring you!


Now I'll look at the camera since it's going to be blurry and out of focus


Mom! Why have you been ignoring me all morning?


Victor said that one morning when he dropped Vivian off at day care she stole a toy from Theo then pushed him away when he tried to get it back from her. She's such a bully!! At least she isn't biting anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment