Sunday, May 27, 2012

Glamour baby

For some reason I have a bunch of pictures I haven't posted yet. I guess I was camera happy this week. This weekend we are just hanging around the house swimming and going for walks. Unfortunately, Vivian has started fighting nap time which is making things very very difficult! She's exhausted but doesn't want to sleep. At daycare she can make it to noon before taking a 2+ hour nap but at home she is ready for a nap about two hours after waking up. I think she is catching up from all the fun she has with the other kids! Happily last night she slept for 11 hours straight so at least she is getting good nighttime sleep.

My cousin's wife gave me a good tip for headbands - she actually buys in the normal accessories section instead of the baby section - that way they are more normal-looking and less babyish. This is my first non-baby headband and I love it! It's a little loose so it fell in her eyes a few times but it's worth it for fashion.



She's getting much better at staying on her giraffe. She has even figured out how to get off it but she needs some help still.


She picked out this romper herself. I gave her the choice between three different rompers - one yellow, one blue, and this one. I've got a pink girl!!


No comments:

Post a Comment